Best Software for Converting multiple OST files into PST – Shoviv
- This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Peter Groft.
- September 18, 2021 at 10:11 am #86908Pradeep katiyarParticipant
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular desktop email clients and provides high-security features with a simple interface. Outlook saves all the information in the native machine with the file format OST & PST. There can be many reasons why users need to convert their Outlook OST files to PST files.
Are you using MS Outlook 2019 and looking for the best solution to convert OST to PST format for your Outlook 2019? Then this article will guide you about a reliable third-party OST to PST converter tool offered by Shoviv.
Shoviv OST to PST converter tool:
Shoviv OST to PST Converter Tool provides perfect conversion of OST file to PST format. It has all the features that a specialized solution could have to convert OST to PST. This programmed OST to PST Converter tool has high-end algorithms and an understandable user-friendly GUI.
• Shoviv OST to PST Converter Tool supports adding and converting multiple corrupt/healthy OST files as sources without any restrictions.
• It also provides quick and accurate recovery of hard deleted items like Contacts, Tasks, Calendars, Events, Notes, etc. After recovery, the user can easily convert OST to PST file format.
• Using this OST to PST converter, users can save OST files items to HTML, EML, vCal, vCard, MSG, etc.
• It also enables exporting OST items to Office 365 mailboxes and Live Exchange mailboxes with ease.
• This OST to PST converter tool comes with a preview option to ensure OST data before conversion.
• A split option is also specified to manage the size of the resulting large-sized PST.
• It maintains the folder hierarchy and data integrity of the OST as well as in the new PST.
• Shoviv offers a free trial of OST to PST Converter to get an idea of the tool’s features by converting the first 50 items per folder.
- June 28, 2022 at 10:22 am #90055Jennifer CanoParticipant
- August 15, 2022 at 10:19 am #90227sophia turnerParticipant
The world of today is all about sustainability and modernism
- August 24, 2022 at 4:59 am #90259White tinerParticipant
Thanks for info..
- December 21, 2022 at 7:31 am #90568Peter GroftParticipant
Open Outlook and go to the File menu.
Select the Import/Export option.
Choose Export to a file.
Select Outlook Data File (.pst)
Choose whether to export a specific folder or the whole account.
Check the Include subfolders box.
Next, select a destination for the Export, and then click Finish.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.